Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog #7: Independent Component 1 Plan Approval.

ASB Events.

Q: Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
A:I plan on planning events at school. Being part of E-Board will allow me to plan events every month. Every elective we plan something new; for example right now we are planning Scare Fair  and every detail that goes into the actual event. We also have movie nights coming up, this involves selecting a theme and the food that will be sell. The biggest event that I will be part of planning will be Winter Formal, this event will probably take the most planning. It involves the most work just like a wedding. For example, getting the location, date, decoration, entertainment and decor. My first independent component will consist of my ASB events that will be plan in these upcoming months.

Q: Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
A:In order to meet the 30 hours I will keep track of all the hours I spend in ASB actually planning an event. I will have a calendar with the hours and days I spend planning the actual event. Especially for Winter Formal I will keep track of the visits we make to the location, the places we go to buy supplies, for the decor, etc.

Q: How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?
A: My EQ is; what is most important on being a successful wedding planner? One of my main answers would be having experience. Having experience planning events will lead you to being a successful event planner not just a wedding planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment