Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog #6: Defining the Essential Question.

EQ.
What is most important on being a successful wedding planner?

Definitions.
important: key factors.
successful: someone that has master the key factors.
wedding: an event celebrating a couples' marriage.
planner: a person who plans every moment- detail of the event.

Answers?.
  • organization
  • communication
  • experience
  • knowledge on event planning
  • personality
Most important source.
The professor of Hospitality and Management of Mt.Sac, Dr. Fawaz Al-Malood has been my most important source. He taught me so much in just a 20 minute interview- he told me the process you need to go through in order to be a successful event planner. One of the the key factors he mentioned was experience, having experience will open so many doors for you to be a successful event planner. For my essential question my main focus is weddings, but the key factor of  experience never changes even if my essential question isn't about event planning .

No comments:

Post a Comment