Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog #1: Senior Project Topic.

Q: What is your topic?
A: Event Planning.

Q: Why?
A: So I have changed my topic three times already, and I have come to the conclusion that my topic WILL be event planning. I will mainly focus on the celebration side of event planning such as weddings. I have always been a big fan of television shows that deal with wedding planning. I have no idea why I didn't think of event planning for my senior project when I spent most of my summer watching TLC shows about wedding planning and I even said I wanted to be a wedding planner later on in life.
I wanted my senior topic to be a topic that I can show off my creativity and a topic that people will be interested on learning about. And for some reason I couldn't come up with one until Purther help me out and asked me why I like ASB and I answered that I love being part of school events, and BAM event planning came to the picture. Since that day I know this will be my senior topic no matter what.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic this year?
A: I hope to learn more in detail about event planning, more than just knowing you need to have organization and be able to manage your time. I really hope I get to do my service learning with a professional event planner and for he/she to teach me the steps it takes to become a successful event planner. Maybe I will make event planning a side job later on in life.

I am proud to say that I am really looking forward to this year and learning more about my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment