Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog #20: Room Creativity.

Q: How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
A: Ever since I knew my senior project will be on Event Planning, I knew I was going to go all out on the decorations; I plan to use winter formal decorations. Using the centerpieces and lanterns will help me give my room the environment of an actual event.

examples of set up:

Q: What activity ideas do you have for answer one & two?
A:
answer one: Planning with the end in mind.
activity one: Having each table come up with an event and do the five w's and how, like it is suggested to do in the event planning industry.
- who are your guests?
- what is your event?
- when is your event?
- where is your event?
- why is this event happening?
- how much money is in the budget?

answer two: Creating a timeline 6 months prior to the event.
activity two: This idea was given to me by my third interviewee, Natalie Octa. Each group will create a timeline for the event they outlined on the first activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment