Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog #16: Independent Component 2 Plan Approval.

Q: Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
A: I plan to keep planning school events such as iFest, I might want to accomplish planning a senior event, but I will have to see if I have the money for it, in order to make it work. I want to be able to get more experience like I did for Winter Formal, so actually creating a formal type of event before prom for the senior class, not necessarily profitable.

Q: Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
A: In order to meet the 30 hours, I will keep track of each time I give up my time to plan these events, like I did for my last independent component. I am sure I will meet the 30 hours, due to the fact that a lot of planning and details go into an event, knowing how it runs by my previous experience. 

Q: How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?
A: My EQ is; what is most important on being a successful wedding planner? One of my main answers would be having experience as well as having passion for the event planning industry, like my third interviewee stated. I have to know if I really want to pursue some sort of career in this field in the future, so gaining experience will help me at the end of my independent components. 

No comments:

Post a Comment