Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog #12: Service Learning.

Q: Where are you working for your service learning?
A: BeDazzle My Events, a small business of event planning and party rentals.
Q: Who is your contact?
Maram Tannaous, the owner of BeDazzle My Events and the sales manager.
Q: Summarize the services you have performed to complete your hours.
I obtained the hours completed by helping Maram set up for one of her own event. I helped her set up decorations and the dance floor; I got to experience a set up that took her 16 hours. I have only helped her for 5 hours due to the fact that she is the owner of the business so she sets up her own hours which has caused me to have a scheduling problem, I am now currently working on finding another service learning place, not only to receive the opportunity to obtain more hours but to obtain a different experience with another event planner.
Q: How many hours have you worked?
5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment